Friday, February 26, 2010

Heeaartbreaker.

Aha, I haven't actually really blogged in the longest time, I've always been so lazy to actually blog. So right noow, I am sitting on my chair. My computer broke down a while back, so it sucks. Things have been going goodgoodgood. There are some complications, but I'm okay with that at the moment. I'd rather have life be boring than to be stuck in a whole lot of situations. So idk what to blog about, since there is no interesting topic. Let's see. Lately, I've been having these up & down feelings about this relationship. I just need to get more comfortable around you, and I need to be able to be comfortable talking to you. I think that's all it needs. Just a little effort in it. I don't want to be the person who goes out with someone just for publicity or something. So yeah. That's just how I've been feeling lately. Haha, I've been on this blog for about 2 hours. I still don't know what else to say. So latey, I've been getting closer to people that I never expected I would ever get close to. It's nice, though. I like it. Hm. HI KIM. :3. Yeah, just thought i'd say that. ;D. So today is my 6th day in a role of eating doughnuts. I'm cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment