Friday, April 9, 2010

I'm so frustrated.

I'm frustrated with myself for keeping so many problems deep inside me. I should just stop worrying about things. I wish I could just escape somewhere and never come back. I don't want to reply to you. I don't want to have to do anything with you right now.
You gave me the cold shoulder. What's been up lately? Why does it seem like everyone doesn't like talking to me anymore? I feel so useless and sick of everything. Why do I constantly keep getting the same feeling over and over again? I'm tired of it, I'm tired of it, I'm tired of it, I'm tired of it. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. I just want to start new again. But I would be considered one of those people who run away from things. I feel so broken down. I just hate all this stress roaming through my head. I just want peace, that's it. Lynda, you make me feel better. Thanks for everything. I might not see you a lot, but I know we have this connection.

1 comment:

  1. everyone gets frustrated, everyone hated things. look around you, you have everyone to talk to and to lean on. you cut your self to short ;p just keep your head up move on and keep moving. life's short, you know that.

    ReplyDelete